Projects & Events
The main project of the MHAAA is the annual Spring Art Tour on the first weekend in June. Another is the MHAAA Art Scholarship Award. Annual fundraising is done through the sale of posters, note cards, and raffle tickets. The receipts from these sales bring us enough to provide a $500 Student Art Scholarship to help high school seniors pay for higher education in order to pursue their dreams of a career and life in the arts, as well as to help fund the Spring Art Tour.
Other events include quarterly meetings of the MHAAA, Raffle Drawing, and occassional art exhibitions and community programs related to the arts (see below).
- February 12, 7-9 PM: MHAAA Quarterly Meeting; location TBD.
- February 18-March 14: MHAAA Showcase at the Driftless Historium, 100 S. Second St., Mount Horeb, WI.
- April 18, 5-8 PM: MHAAA Raffle Drawing & Party (drawing at 7:30pm); at Grumpy Troll, 105 S. Second St., Mount Horeb, WI.
- May 14, 7-9 PM: Quarterly Meeting; location TBD.
- May 31 & June 1-2, 10 AM to 5 PM daily: Spring Art Tour
- August 13, 7-9 PM: Quarterly Meeting; location TBD.