Projects & Events
The main project of the MHAAA is the annual Spring Art Tour on the first weekend in June. Another is the MHAAA Art Scholarship Award. Annual fundraising is done through the sale of posters, note cards, and raffle tickets. The receipts from these sales bring us enough to provide a $500 Student Art Scholarship to help high school seniors pay for higher education in order to pursue their dreams of a career and life in the arts, as well as to help fund the Spring Art Tour.
Other events include quarterly meetings of the MHAAA, raffle drawing, and occassional art exhibitions and community programs related to the arts (see below).
- February 9-11: MHAAA Fundraisier at the Wisconsin Garden Expo.
- February 13, 7-9 PM: MHAAA Quarterly Meeting; Center Ground Open Studio and Talks with John Pahlas & Heidi Clayton.
- April 19, 6-8:30 PM: MHAAA Raffle Drawing & Chamber Social
- May 8, 7-9 PM: Quarterly Meeting; Open Studio and Talk with Vicki France.
- June 1-3, 10 AM to 5 PM daily: Spring Art Tour