Projects & Events
The main project of the MHAAA is the annual Spring Art Tour on the first weekend in June. Another is the MHAAA Art Scholarship Award. Annual fundraising is done through the sale of posters, note cards, buttons & magnets, and raffle tickets. The receipts from these sales bring us enough to provide a $500 Student Art Scholarship to help high school seniors pay for higher education in order to pursue their dreams of a career and life in the arts, as well as to help fund the Spring Art Tour.
Other events include quarterly meetings of the MHAAA, raffle drawing, and occassional art exhibitions and community programs related to the arts (see below).
- January 2017: Photographs by Julie Raasch at Sunn Cafe, (intersection of Main and Second in Mount Horeb, WI.)
- February 2017: Photographs by Vicki France at Sunn Cafe, (intersection of Main and Second in Mount Horeb, WI.)
- February 10-12, 2017: MHAAA Exhibit at the Wisconsin Garden Expo.
- Raffle Drawing Night: March 16, 2017 at the Grumpy Troll (upstairs), Mount Horeb, WI.
- Spring Art Tour: Friday through Sunday, June 2-4, 2017, from 10am-5pm daily.